Reports to: Campaign Coordinator
The Campaign intern will learn about fundraising for a capital campaign in the environment of a large nonprofit organization and respected cultural institution. This internship is unpaid, but school credit is optional. The internship begins immediately.
- Learn prospect research and other development-related projects.
- Learn how to research and identify prospective donors using internet databases, search engines, and fundraising software.
- Learn how to compile detailed donor profiles.
- Completion (or current pursuit of) bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Energetic self-starter with positive attitude
- Experience with LexisNexis or other research databases desired but not required
- Computer literacy (particularly in Microsoft Office suite of programs)
Application Requirements: In addition to a résumé and cover letter indicating reasons for your interest in the internship, please submit one writing sample.