Temporary Membership Sales Associates
Reports to: Membership Sales Supervisor, Director of Membership
Term: Late March–Late June 2014
The Membership department of Brooklyn Botanic Garden (BBG) is seeking enthusiastic and energetic people to assist with Membership sales at the Garden this spring and summer. This is a temporary position that requires working Saturdays and Sundays from mid- to late March through late June from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., out in the Garden, weather permitting. Additional days required are April 29 and June 4.
- Promote and administering on-site membership sales
- Provide on-site customer service for existing BBG members
- Set up and break down on-site sales locations within the Garden
- Coordinate with BBG staff.
- Background in fundraising, sales, promotions, or marketing
- Ability to actively engage all BBG visitors to promote membership
- Flexibility (dates may be canceled due to weather)
- Outgoing personality and lots of energy
- Knowledge about BBG preferred but not required