Date Posted: January 29, 2018
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Brooklyn Botanic Garden seeks an enthusiastic, organized, and dedicated candidate to support its graphic design team. Working closely with the director of Marketing and the design staff, the intern will learn about and engage in all aspects of graphic design and production for a large nonprofit cultural institution. The internship requires a minimum commitment of 15 hours a week.
- Provide design ideas and support for a variety of promotional materials, including signage, advertisements, and web graphics.
- Ensure that projects adhere to the Brooklyn Botanic Garden style guide.
- Track all projects through Gardenlink print job request system.
- File all completed design projects appropriately.
- Perform any other related duties or special projects as directed.
- Must be skilled with Adobe Creative Suite CS6
- Basic HTML knowledge a plus
- Availability 15 hours per week
How to Apply:
Email your résumé and cover letter to [email protected]. Make sure the position title is clearly stated in your cover letter as well as in the email’s subject line. No telephone calls for position inquiries, please.
Brooklyn Botanic Garden is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.