Roses, water-lilies, and meadow flowers are among the many beautiful blooms to see during summer.
Read More ›
We are delighted to welcome you back!
- Advance timed-entry tickets are required to enter.
- Pay If You Can Welcome Weeks: Free tickets are available.
- Face coverings are required.
- Maintain social distance.
- Indoor spaces are closed.
- Bring your own water.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday: 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 10 a.m.–8:30 p.m.
- Specialty gardens begin to close 30 minutes before closing time.
- Limiting your stay to 3 hours will allow others to enjoy the Garden.
- Members’ Summer Evenings: Wednesdays, 6–8:30 p.m.
During the Garden’s opening weeks, free tickets are available for all. Please pay if you can.
- To help the Garden evaluate visitation, BBG members should log in and select Member tickets. Members of complimentary programs and partner institutions should select Partner tickets.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Safety is our priority. Please review these new visiting guidelines to help keep the Garden open for all as a place of delight and inspiration.
- All visitors including children and members must have an advance ticket to enter.
- Ticket quantities are limited in order to preserve social distancing. The Garden will release new blocks of tickets two weeks in advance of visit dates.
- Group size is limited to 10. At this time, we cannot accommodate school or camp visits or tourism passes.
- To allow others to enjoy the Garden, please limit visits to once a week and 3 hours per visit.
- Please return tickets if you cannot use them.
- Enter at the gate and time you selected. See directions for:
150 Eastern Parkway (click for map)
455 Flatbush Avenue (click for map)
990 Washington Avenue (click for map)
- Have your tickets ready for scanning at the glass booth.
- Members and partners must present valid ID with their free ticket on entry.
- Tickets are valid from 15 minutes before to 45 minutes after your entry time.
- Wheelchairs may be checked out on a first-come-first-served basis; they are sanitized between uses.
- Scooters, recreational equipment, etc. are not permitted and there is not a checkroom. See additional rules
- Face coverings are required for all guests over age 2.
- Stay 6 feet from others not in your group.
- Water fountains are covered. Please bring your own water.
- Food services are closed and picnicking is not permitted. Please eat before you visit. Pocket snacks are permitted for individuals with dietary needs.
- Restrooms are available only at the Flatbush Avenue entrance and at the Visitor Center.
- Paper maps are not available. See map consoles on-site.
- Help keep our staff safe. Please don’t engage staff members caring for our living collections and facilities. If you need on-site assistance, seek out Visitor Services or Security.
- For everyone’s safety, the Garden reserves the right to deny or revoke the admission of any visitor who refuses to comply with these guidelines. Thank you for being considerate of others.
- Staff members have been trained in New York State COVID-19 hygiene and social distancing protocols and wear face coverings while in public areas.
- Some areas of the Garden may be closed or restricted. Please follow signs and stay on designated paths. Some paths are one-way.
- Indoor spaces such as the Conservatory, Administration Building, Garden Shop, café, Library, and Visitor Center lobby are closed until further notice.
- High-touch surfaces are frequently cleaned. However, it is not possible to ensure that benches and other surface areas are sanitized; please act accordingly.
- Interactive exhibits in the Discovery Garden are closed or covered.
- All on-site classes, tours, programs, and events are suspended until further notice.
- Our enhanced safety protocols are based on current City and State mandates and recommended guidelines. As in any public outdoor setting, we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19. By visiting BBG, you voluntarily assume such risks.
- If you are feeling unwell, please postpone your visit. Use the “cancel ticket” link on your confirmation or contact ShowClix to reschedule your visit.
See brilliant autumnal foliage, fall roses, wildlife, and much more around the Garden.
Read More ›
See graceful evergreens and winter berries outdoors and tropical fruits and colorful orchids indoors.
Read More ›
Magnolias, tulips, cherries, and many more plants are blooming from late March through early May.
Read More ›
See peonies, lilacs, wisteria, and azaleas in late April through May.
Read More ›