Wedding ceremonies at Brooklyn Botanic Garden are intimate and magical early-morning affairs. Couples and their guests get to experience a side of the Garden that few see—the quiet beauty of the grounds before visitors enter for the day.
Guidelines for Wedding Ceremonies
Please note that the following guidelines are for ceremonies only (not fully catered affairs). If you are interested in a complete wedding package—including a seated ceremony—contact the Palm House at 718-398-2400 for more information.
- Bookings are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Spring and summer are very popular seasons, so plan early.
- Only two ceremonies are permitted per day on Saturday and Sunday. Ceremonies must begin by 9 a.m. and be completed by 10 a.m., when the grounds open to the public. No exceptions.
- Fee: $425 for up to 50 people. The fee is cash only and is nonrefundable. Ceremonies are held rain or shine. No indoor facility is available.
- Choice of Rose Garden, Osborne Garden, or Japanese Hill-and-Pond Garden, based upon availability.
- Ceremonies are all stand-up. No chairs, tables, decorations, balloons, rice, or birdseed. No food is allowed.
- Low-volume music is acceptable.
- Small, portable chupahs are allowed.
- For information, please call 718-623-7220.