Wedding ceremonies at Brooklyn Botanic Garden are intimate and magical early-morning affairs. Couples and their guests get to experience a side of the Garden that few see—the quiet beauty of the grounds before visitors enter for the day. Ceremonies must begin by 9 a.m. and be completed by 10 a.m., when the grounds open to the public; see guidelines below.
Guidelines for Wedding Ceremonies
Please note that the following guidelines are for ceremonies only (not fully catered affairs). If you are interested in a complete wedding package—including a seated ceremony—the Patina Events team can provide more information.
- Bookings are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Spring and summer are very popular seasons, so plan early.
- Only two ceremonies are permitted per day on Saturday and Sunday. Ceremonies must begin by 9 a.m. and be completed by 10 a.m., when the grounds open to the public. No exceptions.
- Fee: $425 for up to 50 people. The fee is nonrefundable. Ceremonies are held rain or shine. No indoor facility is available.
- Choice of Rose Garden, Osborne Garden, or Japanese Hill-and-Pond Garden, based upon availability.
- Ceremonies are all stand-up. No chairs, tables, decorations, balloons, rice, or birdseed. No food is allowed.
- Low-volume music is acceptable.
- Small, portable chupahs are allowed.
- For information, please call 718-623-7220.