Special Occasions Photography
Lush, romantic backdrops for your wedding and engagement photographs can be found everywhere in the Garden. From the explosions of pink during cherry blossom season to the fiery hues of autumn foliage, the Garden provides one stunning tableau after another for couples who desire a photography session on-site.
Guidelines for Photography Sessions
- Bookings are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. It is suggested that bride and groom bring their permit and visit the Garden a week or two before the photo session to see what's blooming and select a location.
- Fee: $300 for up to 20 people. The fee is nonrefundable.
- Sessions must be scheduled to occur within the following hours:
April–September, 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
October–March, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Each session is 45 minutes; a security guard escort is provided to ensure that the session is not disrupted and to enforce the time limit.
- Session limits are enforced; it is suggested that the wedding party arrive 10 to 15 minutes early to avoid losing scheduled session time getting ready.
- No indoor photos are allowed.
- If the session is rained out, a rain date will be given. The rain date is good for one calendar year from the date on your permit.
- No food is allowed.
- For more information, please call 718-623-7220.