Please Note: Guest and parking passes will be mailed with membership cards and arrive in 4–6 weeks.
General Membership Levels
Enjoy admission to BBG, members-only extended hours and events, exclusive members’ News, great discounts, and more.
- Free general admission for 1 adult for 12 months
- Free general admission for children 17 and under
- 1 BBG membership card
- 1 single-time-use guest pass for general admission and members-only events (mailed with member packet)
- Discounts and special offers for Lightscape and other BBG events
- 10% discount at the Garden Shop and at BBG’s kiosks and café
- Discounts on adult and children’s classes
- Subscription to Plants & Gardens newsletter and members’ News
- Use of the Gardener’s Help Line
- Privileges at botanic gardens across the country
- Discounts from local merchants
- Fully tax deductible
- Senior memberships available at this level
The Garden Circle is more than additional benefits—it is an investment in the future of the Garden. Your significant contribution will help Brooklyn Botanic Garden remain one of New York City’s premier cultural institutions and an urban retreat for thousands of visitors and local residents, now and for years to come.
Chairman’s Circle $50,000 and up
The Chairman’s Circle has been created to recognize the distinguished individuals who form the philanthropic leadership of Brooklyn Botanic Garden.
Club, Library, and Institutional Memberships
Please call 718-623-7210 or email [email protected] for rates.
Your friends and family can experience the Garden’s beauty all year round with the gift of membership at the Individual level and above. As a bonus, your membership gift serves the community and far beyond.
Double Your Impact
Many companies will match charitable contributions made by their employees. Learn More
For more information about membership levels and benefits, including discounts for senior citizens, or to join by phone, call Membership at 718-623-7210 or email [email protected].
To join by mail, print and return this Membership Enrollment Form (PDF).