Garden Closure Update
The Garden reopened on August 7 with new safety guidelines and limited capacity.
- Advance timed-entry tickets are required for all visitors.
- Capacity is limited to allow social distancing.
- New safety guidelines are in effect and some areas remain closed.
- Members had first access to the Garden during a Member Appreciation Week from July 31 to August 6.
We look forward to welcoming our community back again!
The Garden Online
We are excited to bring the Garden to our visitors virtually through Brooklyn Botanic Garden @ Home. Through these unprecedented times, Brooklyn Botanic Garden remains committed to connecting communities to the wonder and delight of plants and people.
Follow @brooklynbotanic on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and visit this website’s homepage, where we are sharing daily bloom photos, virtual tours of the spring collections, and ideas for families and home gardeners on ways to celebrate plants and nature at home.
Children and their caretakers will find a variety of resources at Kids and Families.
Home gardeners can brush up on skills with Gardening How-to Articles.
Classes, workshops, tours, and events are cancelled through August.
- BBG memberships will be automatically extended by two months.
- If you would like a refund for a class, please reach out to Registration at 718-623-7220 or [email protected].
Help Support the Garden You Love
Brooklyn Botanic Garden has played a vital role in our city’s resilience for over a century. If you would like to make a donation to support the plant collections and gardens you cherish at BBG, visit bbg.org/donate. Your generosity will help ensure that when our gates reopen, we are ready to be a place of peace, comfort, and contemplation once more.